El-Alamein Day Tour from Cairo
Travel from Cairo to west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, EL-Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
Sun Pyramids Tours Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, then you will travel toAlamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WWII Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers then returning to Cairo.
- - Pick up services from & to your destinations.
- - All transfers & tours by private modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- - Assistance of our representatives during the day tour
- - Egyptologist guide during tour with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in El AlAmein
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Lunch meal at Local restaurant
- - Service charges and taxes included in tour price
Cena nie zawiera
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
pickup from your hotel in cairo or giza