Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses' Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
Sun Pyramids tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St.Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander's rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. You can Travel through by day to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at day to see sunset from atop Moses' Mountain. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping. Lunch at local resturant in Dahab. Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- - All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- - Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- - Lunch at local resturant in Dahab
- - Bottled water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- - All services charges and taxes
Cena nie zawiera
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping Kitty
- - Personal expenses
- - Optional activities