egypt tours Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses’ Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
Sun Pyramids tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to be transferred to St. Catherine, it takes about 3 hours driving. You will start your journey by climbing Moses Mountain at 2:00 am and the descent will be at 7:00 am. You will be able to witness the sunset from the top of Moses Mountain. Then, continue your visit to St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world. It was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Then you will be transferred to Dahab to enjoy relaxation and shopping. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Dahab. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- - All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- - Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- - Lunch at local resturant in Dahab
- - Bottled water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- - All services charges and taxes
Cena nie zawiera
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping Kitty
- - Personal expenses
- - Optional activities