St. Catherine Day Tour from Taba
Travel at night to St. Catherine at the foot of Mount Sinai. Climb the mountain in darkness to take in the stunning sunrise from the mountaintop before descending again to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine. Return to Taba after breakfast.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle at 10:30 pm to drive to St. Catherine, it takes about 2:30 hours driving from Taba. Upon arrival, you will start climbing Moses Mountain around 2:00 am and getting down at 7:00 am.
Then proceed to visit St Catherine monastry which was named after St. Catherine who lived in Alexandria during the persecution of Christians. She was tortured by the Romans for her loyalty to Christianity. Lunch at local resturant in Nuweibaa. Later on you will be driven back to your hotel in Taba.
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Taba and return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - English speaking guide
- - Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- - Entrance fees to St. Catherine National park
- - Lunch at local restaurant in Nuweibaa
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle
- - All taxes & service charges
Cena nie zawiera
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping Kitty