Tatra Mountain + Zakopane (8-9h)
The Tatra Mountain is a beautiful section of the Carpathian mountain range and the only one of Alpine character in central Europe.
The whole Polish Tatras area constitutes the Tatra National Park (UNESCO Biosphere Reserve). During this tour you would walk through the Chocholowska Valley, take a trip by the cable and ground railway to Gubalowka Mountain and have a chance to stroll around streets of Zakopane, a town that is the heart of this tourist region. Transfer back to Krakow.
- Foreign language speaking guide
Cena nie zawiera
- Entrance fee to the Zakopane Style Museum 3 EUR/pax additionally (Monday, Tuesday closed)
- Trip by the cable and ground railway to Gubalowka Mountain 5,50 EUR/pax additionally
- We can customized tour for your group, let us know in additional notes during booking process.
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu