A Traditional Two Harbours Cruise by Night
An enjoyable, interesting and relaxing cruise through two natural harbours and visiting ten creeks located either side of the capital city of Valletta.
Marsamxett Harbour and the famous Grand Harbour are both rich in history and traditional Maltese culture. Departing from Sliema Ferries, we cruise inside Sliema Creek, around Manoel Island to Lazzaretto Creek, the Yacht Marina round Ta’Xbiex to Msida and Pieta Creeks, cruising by the battlements and fortifications surrounding Valletta and Floriana to the Grand Harbour. Proceeding to Menqa Creek, Marsa Creek and the inner basin to see the Malta Ship Building. We then proceed to the French Creek and the Dockyard Area, round the Three Cities (Cospicua,Vittoriosa & Senglea), Kalkara Creek, Rinella Bay and then back to Sliema.
- A 90 Minute Cruise
- Detailed commentary throughout the Cruise
- Transport from and to hotel
- Cirkewwa ; odjazd o: 18:45
- Mellieha ; odjazd o: 19:00
- Xemxija & Golden Bay; odjazd o: 19:15
- Bugibba ; odjazd o: 19:30
- St. Julian’s; odjazd o: 19:45
- Sliema ; odjazd o: 20:00
- Valletta, Malta; odjazd o: 19:45
- Attard, Malta; odjazd o: 19:45
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.
- Boat leaves Sliea Ferries at 20.30 and returns at 22.00
- Duration 90 minutes
- This cruise is available every Thursday