Hike & Wine - North
Guided tour through the historical Menceyato de Tacoronte municipality, leading hikers to the wine cellars of Bodegas Monje in El Sauzal.
The hiking route travels through Menceyato de Tacoronte – A historic municipality dating back to the 15th-century Spanish invasion of the Canary Islands. The hikers will get to know about local history and the fate of the indigenous Guanche people along the trail.
Get to know the different winemaking stages on the rustic Monje winery along with the tasting of the finished product. The Monje family has been cultivating grapevines for five generations and is specialized in red wines made from Listán Negro and Negramoll grapes.
- Snacks & Beverages
- Three course lunch in a local winery
- Wine Tasting
- We pick our adventurers up from their hotels, take them to Tacoronte and continue on foot towards the Monje Winery in El Sauzal
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- A 3-course lunch is offered at the Monje winery after the hike. We also provide snacks and water during a break on the hike.
- The hike is suitable for all participants in good general health.
- The hike takes about 2 hours, walking at a moderate, enjoyable pace.
- Odbiór z hotelu