Discober Scuba Diving
Experience scuba diving in the crystal clear waters off the coast of Tenerife
No previous diving experience necessary
Have all the necessary equipment and transportation provided by us
Enjoy a light lunch, relax and sunbathe on the beach
Dive in the company of certified and experienced dive professionals who speak your language; our amazing dive team can speak English, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Estonian, Dutch, Portuguese and German
Dive into an ocean full of colorful fish and abundant marine life. Explore a whole new world and a completely new sensation as you take your first breaths underwater. Try scuba diving with one of our experienced instructors and get the experience of a lifetime!
To start, we’ll pick you up at your hotel in the morning and take you to one of the amazing beaches around the island. There are several beaches in Tenerife that are well suited for first-time divers. Depending on the time of year and local weather, your instructor will know the best beaches to go to, which means optimal conditions for diving every single time. Along the way you will be asked to fill in a short medical questionnaire to make sure you’re fit and healthy enough to go diving.
After a short drive, arrive at the beach. You will receive an introduction to the diving equipment and how to use it. Your instructor will show you how to equalise your ears and clear your mask underwater as well as the hand signals we use to communicate.
Then, it’s time to get into the sea. Walk into the clear, warm water together with your instructor and practise some basic scuba skills until you get used to breathing underwater. Your instructor will make sure you’re comfortable with the equipment and that it fits properly. The highlight of the day is a short diving tour of the coral reefs near the shore. The island has a rich marine life, full of fantastic sea creatures. You will be able to observe a wide variety of fish, such as trumpet fish, sardines, barracudas and parrot fish. Sometimes it’s possible to even spot turtles, seahorses and stingrays.
After the dive it’s time to have lunch and relax in the sunshine on the beach. Finally, we’ll drop you off at your hotel around 16-17:00 depending on where you are staying on the island.
As a company we are fully committed to promoting sustainable diving practises in all our tours. During the day you will gain a better understanding of just how precious the ocean is, how much wonderful life exists below the surface and why we need to protect our oceans.
- Professional diving instructor
- Scuba equipment
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Picnic lunch
- Snacks & beverages (muesli bar, banana, water)
- Photos of the day
- We pick you up at your hotel in the morning and drop you off in the afternoon.
- Non-divers are welcome to join the trip and can enjoy snorkeling, sunbathing and various beach games organized by our tour guides.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Departure: Hotel pick-up from both North and South of the island
- Departure time: Between 8:00 – 9:00
- Return time: Between 16:00 – 17:00
- We will contact you before your adventure with information regarding the specific schedule of the day.
- Odbiór z hotelu
- You need to have basic swim skills and be comfortable in the water to participate in the program.
- If you are on continuous medication, please consult a doctor.
- No flying or visiting Teide within 18 hours of completing the program.
- Drink lots of water – it is important to stay hydrated when diving.
- Bring warm clothes – it can sometimes get chilly after a dive.
- Sunglasses and sunblock.
- Swimwear and towel.
- Dress code: The weather can change quickly in Tenerife. Bring swimwear and clothes for a day on the beach, as well as a sweater and warm clothing