• See colourful fish and amazing marine life in the crystal-clear waters off the coast of Tenerife
• Have all the necessary equipment provided by us, including wetsuit and fins
• Enjoy a light lunch, relax and sunbathe on the beach
• Snorkelling instruction by professional guides in your own language
Tenerife offers plenty of fantastic snorkelling spots for underwater exploration. The sheltered bays around the island provide great conditions for snorkelling. The clear and warm water is full of abundant marine life and colorful fish that will greet you almost immediately off the shore.
To start, we’ll pick you up at your hotel in the morning and take you to one of the amazing beaches around the island. There are several beaches in Tenerife that are well suited for snorkelling. Depending on the time of year and local weather, your guide will always know the best beaches to go to, which means optimal conditions every single time.
After a short drive, arrive at the beach, where you will get a brief introduction to snorkelling. Your instructor will show you how to equalize your ears underwater and go over some basic techniques and best practises.
If you’ve never snorkelled before, no need to worry. You can enjoy snorkelling with us even if you’re not a great swimmer. We will provide a wetsuit and fins, which will help you in the water.
Then, don your snorkel and mask, and start your adventure! Observe a wide variety of colourful fish, including cuttlefish, barracudas, trumpetfish, octopus and lizardfish in the warm and clear waters just off the island’s coast. Sometimes you can spot rays and even turtles and the occasional seahorse. See all the different rock and lava formations and immerse yourself in the beauty of the ocean.
After snorkelling, have a snack, relax on the beach and talk about all the wonderful creatures you have just seen. You will have free time to do some more underwater exploration or just sunbathe on the beach if you want. Finally, we’ll drop you off at your hotel around 16-17:00 depending on where you are staying on the island.
- Professional guide
- Snorkelling equipment
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Picnic lunch
- Snacks & beverages
- Photos of the day
- You need to have basic swim skills and be able to comfortably maintain yourself in the water
- You can participate with or without any previous experience
- Odbiór z hotelu
- Wear warm, accommodating clothing – it can get cold after the activities
- Bring your swimsuit and towel with you (also sunglasses and sunblock are good to have)
- Our team will adjust the trip according to your ability
- We can provide a life jacket to make you feel better in the water and enjoy the sea life