Guachinche and stars
• Eat like a local in a guachinche, a typical Canary Island restaurant
• Discover authentic Canarian flavours and enjoy local wine and soft drinks
• Admire the stunning volcanic formations in Teide National Park
• Have fun spotting stars and finding constellations in the clear night sky
Teide National Park in Tenerife is one of the best places in the world to observe the sky at night. The park boasts several lookout points where you can observe thousands of stars under clear skies due to low levels of air and light pollution. Your adventure guides will create a unique stargazing experience that is warm and friendly and full of entertaining moments.
Your guide will arrive in good time before sunset to pick you up from your hotel. Hop in our van and ride to Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a designated Starlight Reserve. Upon arrival, head to our “secret” guachinche, a local style restaurant.
Guachinches are small and typically modest restaurants that can be found all over Tenerife. If you want to eat like a native in Tenerife, then you simply must visit a guachinche. Enjoy sunset views and tuck into a homemade dinner accompanied with local wines and soft drinks, which are all included in the price of the tour.
After dinner, head to a lookout point in Teide National Park to observe the night sky. Enjoy spotting various constellations and other celestial phenomena, many of which can be observed clearly with a naked eye. Your guide can help with photos to ensure you leave with perfect memories of this remarkable place.
Finish your stargazing adventure by toasting the sunset together - a beautiful end to a perfect evening - before a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
- Professional guides
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Wine and soft drinks
- Photos of the day
- The tour is suitable for families with children
- The minimum recommended age is 10 years
- Odbiór z hotelu
- Bring: Wear comfortable walking shoes or sports shoes and warm clothes.