The Azores: Around Terceira - Full Day Trip
Full day trip around the island. 50% discount for children.
This activity is a full day tour around Terceira Island (starts at 9:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm) in a minibus (9 or 16 seats), and the tour goes to the South, East, Center and North part of the Island. Lunch is included in a typical restaurant where you could taste the local dish called Alcatra de Carne(cooked in a clay pot). If you are vegetarian, you can opt for a vegetarian or fish meal.
Places we will visit:
- Monte Brasil (volcanic peninsula with a view over Angra do Heroismo city)
- Matriz de São Sebastião (oldest church + holly building for the celebrations of the Holly Spirit Festival)
- Serra do Cume (one of the largest craters of a volcano formed in Terceira)
- Praia da Vitória (one of the cities of Terceira Island), Algar do Carvão (empty volcano you can go in)
- Museu do Vinho (wine museum)
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick-up at 9:15 am at the hotel, drop-off at 6:00 pm (Timing is approximate)
Cena nie zawiera
- personal expenses