Azores: Full Day Serra Devassa Walking Tour
Panoramic View on the Lagoon of the Seven Cities
Serra Devassa is one of the largest mountain ranges in São Miguel. It is a circular formation. We start and finish this route at the Canário Lake, this trail where you will have a breathtaking walk and a chance to discover several lakes (Éguas, Carvão, Empadadas and Rasa) and several points, where you can see the immense blue ocean, as well as the north and south coast of the island of São Miguel.
Let yourself be enveloped by the splendorous nature and observe various species of fauna (Faia, Urze and Laurel) that adorn and aromatic your course at the same time and be accompanied by the harmonious sound of the birds that have made this place their habitat.
- Daily from 9:00 am or 02:00pm
- Distance: 4 km
- Duration: 3 h
- Panoramic View on the Lagoon of the Seven Cities
- Various Ponds
- Various Fauna Species
- Town of the Seven Cities
- hotel pick up and drop off
- driver / guide
- water and snack
Cena nie zawiera
- personal expenses
- Minimum of 2 people required for the trip to take place.
- 24h prior booking required.
- Pick Up included in Ponta Delgada, Lagoa, Vila Franca do Campo or in Furnas.
- We advise you to bring comfortable walking shoes