Dubai City Tour with Tea at Burj Al Arab
Discover Dubai and its ambiances in this tday trip, visit Dubai from traditional to modern skyline and the 7-star hotel
Dubai, one of the most impressive cities, originates from a small fishing village, located in Dubai Creek. During this trip we will visit Dubai Museum and the fortress of Al Fahidi. We will ride on Abra from Dubai Creek and head to the district area, where we will visit "Heritage Village", the Spice Souk (a very large variety of spices) as well as the Dubai Gold Souk.
After having lunch in a local restaurant we will move towards the Dubai Downtown wher e Burj Khalifa (worlds tallest building) Dubai Mall (worlds biggest shopping center) are located. At Dubai Mall there will be free time.
Next we will move to Jumeirah Area, where the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah is situated, built according to the medieval Fatimid traditions. A photo stop at famous iconic "Atlantis Palm Hotel" included. The tour will then head to Burj Al Arab where we will have tea at 7-star luxury hotel.
- Fascinating venture into historic districts of modern Dubai
- Scenic boat ride in an Abra, a traditional fishing vessel
- Vendors hawking jewelry, spices & antiques at Deira souks
- Marvelous views of the white marble dome of Jumeirah Mosque
- High Tea at the Iconic Burj Al Arab
- Pick and drop off from your Dubai hotel
- English speaking guide
- Lunch in town and tea at Burj Al Arab
- Entrance to Dubai Museum
Cena nie zawiera
- Shopping expenses
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 15h00
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08:45 till 09:45 only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09:00 to 10:00 and from 10:15 to 11:15. The mosque is closed on Fridays.
- Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Burj Al Arab tea will be take place at 17:00. Dressing should be formal / semi casual
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu