Dubai: Full Day Tour to Abu Dhabi with Lunch
Tour to UAE's capital. Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi downtown and much more
Visit Abu Dhabi the capital and the largest Emirates of UAE. This guided tour will give you a extensive info about Abu Dhabi and the island on which it stands. First stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is one of the largest mosques in the world. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences.
After that we will head to “Abu Dhabi Downtown” and the visit of Heritage Village, which houses a small museum, which can shows us customary daily activities of the Arabs before the oil discovery. Then we will drive through the Abu Dhabi cornice area to experience the magnificent skyline landmarks view of Abu Dhabi. At the Emirates Palace we will make a photo stop. Also we will visit the Saadiyat Island where the Louvre museum & Guggenheim museum construction projects are in progress. The tour will continue to visit the Yas Island.
Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art Formula1 Yas Marina Circuit. Also it houses the world’s biggest indoor theme park “Ferrari World”. After having a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head towards Dubai.
- Engagement into Emirati culture & UAE’s capital history
- Marvelous visit of Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Downtown
- Experience the Arab lifestyle at Heritage Village
- Stunning photo-shot at Emirates Palace
- Informative commentary about the city
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Guided Tour
- Lunch in town
Cena nie zawiera
- Shopping expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. On Friday the visit to mosque will be in the afternoon
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu