Jeep tour along Serra da Arrábida from Sesimbra
Come and enjoy a jeep ride through the Serra da Arrábida, rich in natural and historical heritage.
(Tour available on request)
The Arrábida Natural Park is a protected area with different types of habitats, from the mountain to the sea.
Due to the geomorphology of the region, conditions have been created for the development of an ecosystem rich in fauna and flora species, both in the sea and on land.
During the tour you can visit some points of interest in the region: Alto do Jaspe, Convent of Arrábida, viewpoints of the north and south, Portinho da Arrábida, Lapa de Santa Margarida and Roman Ruins of Salga de Peixe.
Duration: 3-4 hours
- Guide / driver;
- Personal accident insurance.
- Minimum of 2 participants per booking
- Meeting point to be established at the time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Don't forget to bring with you a bottle of water and a small snack