Douro Valley Full Day Trip with Wine Tasting from Porto
Full day excursion with guided tour of the cities of the Ruler and pinion. Visit to the region two Farms, lunch in a traditional restaurant and optional cruise on the Douro River.
The real experience in the Douro region - Nature, Food and Wine. Small Groups!
Begin the adventure with a morning pickup from your hotel by a friendly local guide. Travel to Régua, a small village in the Vila Real district, to visit a traditional farm and learn more about the region’s wine production. Enjoy a tasting, then stop at the Douro Museum, a celebrated representation of the natural and cultural heritage of the area and a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site.
Continue the journey by traveling to Pinhão (Pinion), a beautiful village famous for its wine production. Tour the facilities and sip on some of its own wines, then sit down for a delicious lunch of traditional regional dishes.
After lunch, opt for a scenic river cruise (extra 10€ per person), or visit the train station in Pinhão to check out its famous tiles depicting wine production and and local scenery. Soak in the area’s spectacular views on the ride back to the hotel.
- View Alto Douro Wine Region
- Pinion: Quinta da region (visit and wine tasting)
- Lunch with typical dishes of the region
- Douro Museum
- scenic cruise on the Douro River (Optional)
- Pinion: Lagar Olive Oil and Wine
- double the viewpoint of Loivos
- Pinion station
- Pick up: 09:00H
- Drop Off: 18:00H
- Duration: 8H
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cena nie zawiera
- Personal expenses
- River cruise (if you want to do a scenic river cruise you will have an additional charge of 10€, payable on the day of the tour)