Dubai - Ferrari World Tour and Shiek Zayed Mosque
A great day out for the whole family
Marvel the beauty of the the United Arab Emirates’ capital – Abu Dhabi. Also known as one of the riches cities in the middle east and world’s largest producer of oil. It is also home to the world’s most expensive hotel, the Emirates Palace. This amazing tour starts with a pick up from your hotel, with an approximately 2 hour drive south.
On the way to Abu Dhabi you will pass through an industrial area called Jebel Ali free zone. Further along the way are superb villages and beautiful plantations on the wayside. Your first stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital featuring an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world.
Next stop is the Ferrari World tour Theme park. Experience the ultimate thrill at the world’s fastest roller coaster – Formula Rossa.
The world’s largest indoor themed park designed to bring adventure, thrill and fun to every walk of life. The complex is lined up with more than 20 different rides and racing simulators for adult and children alike to pump up the adrenaline and leave everyone with unforgettable fun and an experience to cherish for a lifetime.
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfer
- Ticket Pass to Ferrari World
- Visit Shiek Zayed Grand Mosque
Cena nie zawiera
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Pickup time varies slightly according to your hotel location
- Odbiór z hotelu
- modest dress is recommended especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover their hair.