Course of Scuba Driver (PADI Scuba Driver)
The PADI Scuba Diver Course was designed for anybody who does not have the available time to complete the full Open Water Diver Course! Duration of the course: 2 Days
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
Maximum depth: 12 meters
Excursion duration Total: 2 Days
Access: From the shore
- Free equipment hire during the dive
- Water to Drink
- Certified Instructor PADI
- Medical questionnaire
- Registration federation PADI
- Transfer from/to Your Hote
- Minimum age: 10 Years
- Please bring Towel, sun cream, if it’s cloudy, pullover or jacket
- No alcohol, No orange juice, No Milk
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
Transfer from/to Your Hotel (Only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico).
The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end.