Gran Canaria: Snorkelling and Scuba Diving Experience
Gran Canaria Snorkelling and Scuba Experience.
Dates and time every day except Saturday.
Go from snorkeling to a full dive experience in just one incredible, dive-packed day! The experience starts with a full briefing on everything from how to use your equipment to breathing techniques by our qualified dive instructors, then it time to buddy up at the beach and start your fully guided dive day.
- Open Water Dives: 1;
- Duration: 7 hours;
- Maximum Training Depth: 6 meters;
- Theory Sessions: 1.
We have a wide range of water activities for beginners and children right through to experienced open and deep water dive programs, in both Tenerife and Gran Canaria.
Can be combined with our Snorkelling and Scuba Experience
We provide all equipment and dive professionals who are not only fully and appropriately qualified for your choice of excursion and multi-lingual, but are also skilled in identifying the Canarian flora and fauna to make your trip as informative as it is fun. There may be opportunities to have your photo taken underwater and take home as a souvenir or post to social media as soon as you’re back on dry land.
- Fully supervised and guided by qualified instructors
- Transportation and equipment
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Certification: None
All transportation to and from our Resort is included (other accommodation and those staying further away may incur a cost). Once booked our team will contact you with your pick up time and location
- We suggest that our dive and non-divers either bring a picnic lunch or can enjoy a meal in one of the many seafront restaurants in Taurito Bay, where our dive centre is situated.
- All transportation to and from our Resort is included (other accommodation and those staying further away may incur a cost). Once booked our team will contact you with your pick up time and location