From Lanzarote: Day Trip to Fuerteventura´s Sanddunes
Discover the dunes of Corralejo Natural Park on Fuerteventura
Learn more from an informative, friendly and professional guide
Benefit from a free pick-up and drop off on Lanzarote
Enjoy lunch by the beach, followed by some free time to top up your tan!
Depart from the south of Lanzarote and cross to the neighboring island of Fuerteventura for a day trip with lunch. First, travel by bus from resorts in Playa Blanca, Costa Teguise or Puerto del Carmen to the harbor of Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Board the Lineas Romero express ferry with submarine view and sail to Corralejo on Fuerteventura.
On arrival, get a welcome from your experienced guide as you board a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Benefit from a drop off in the heart of Corralejo town, and spend the morning exploring at your own pace. Discover all that the town has to offer, including the narrow streets, seafood restaurants and old cottages that date back to the town's days as a fishermen's village.
Then, go to the dunes of Corralejo Natural Park for some fun and photo opportunities. Stop for lunch at a restaurant near the beach before some free time in the afternoon to enjoy the fabulous white sand beach, where you can top up your tan or take a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Return by coach to the port at Corralejo for the boat ride back to Lanzarote. On arrival, board the transfer bus back to your resort.
- • Lunch with wine and water
- • Transportation to and from your holiday resort (Playa Blanca, Costa Teguise or Puerto del Carmen) on Lanzarote
- • Glass-bottom boat transport from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura and back
- • Experienced multilingual guide
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For travelling between the Canary Islands, a valid travel document is required (passport or ID) for each traveller
- • Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, hat and a towel
- • Wear comfortable walking shoes
- • Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- • Pick ups from Arrecife only on Tuesdays and Saturdays