Round-Trip Ferry Crossing with Bus Service to Fuerteventura
Book this economical transportation from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura
Spend an enjoyable day in the sun on Fuerteventura
Return to Lanzarote with your round-trip ticket at the end of the day
You’ll be picked up at your Lanzarote holiday resort by bus for the ride to the southern port at Playa Blanca*. Board the first Lineas Romero ferry of the day at 09:30 AM.
The express ferry provides service to the neighboring island of Fuerteventura, on a crossing that takes about 45 minutes.
Discover Fuerteventura’s spectacular beaches and the famous Sand Dunes National Park. You can hire a quad bike or enjoy a variety of watersports.
Explore Corralejo’s many shops, bars and restaurants. Catch the last ferry of the day back to Lanzarote at 05:15 PM and then the bus back to your resort.
*IMPORTANT: Pick-up from Arrecife are only available on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
After the reservation, we will contact you about the exact pick up place and time.
- Round-trip bus transportation from your resort
- Round-trip ferry crossing
- Quick stop on the first ferry to view fish through underwater glass windows
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The services are subject to favorable weather conditions. If the service is canceled due to poor weather, you'll be given the option of an alternative date
- For travelling between the Canary islands, a valid travel document is required (passport or ID) of each travelling
- Swimsuit if you decide to swim or sunbathe
- Sun cream for UV sun protection
- Sun hat for protection
- Towel to dry off after swimming