Full day trip to Alexandria from Cairo by road .
Visit Alexandria City on Mediterranean Sea .
See rock-cut Roman catacombs
Visit Qaitbey Citadel and Bibliotheca Alexandria
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza , and then transfer to Alexandria.
First visit Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end
of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent
structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which
are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbey Citadel which was
built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca
Alexandria . Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Entrance fees into the mentioned places
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tourist guide
- A bottle of water during your trip
Cena nie zawiera
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Minimum number to book this tour 2 persons
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu