Cairo by plane from Hurghada one day trip
Visit the Pyramids and Sphinx
Have a tour in the Egyptian museum
Enjoy your old and Coptic Cairo city tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and transfer to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met & transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Kephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visitthe Sphinx the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body,
which dates from the time of Khephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Khephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then we will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tut-Ankhamoun collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered
in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move onto Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian & Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and
Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finally, transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada and then transfer to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour guide
- ntrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping in Cairo
Cena nie zawiera
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Minimum number to book this tour 2 persons
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada