Playa Blanca: Sightseeing Waterbus and Papagayo Beaches
See the south coast on a hop-on hop-off short journey transport
Visit the Marina Rubicon market on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Enjoy time on the beach before continuing on your trip back to the harbor
Board the waterbus boat-taxi for a hop-on hop-off sightseeing service that connects Playa Blanca’s harbor with Marina Rubicón and the stunning Papagayo Beach. Enjoy discovering the area’s beauty with this low-cost transportation option.
Your full-day sightseeing experience starts out in the harbor in Playa Blanca as you board an express waterbus catamaran with submarine views. This water taxi boat is a great way to see the south coast on a short hop-on hop-off route.
Travel to the marina village and see its luxury yachts and affordable bars and restaurants. If you’re visiting on Wednesday or Saturday, you can explore the Marina Rubicon market.
As you continue your trip along the coast you’ll be able see fish and other underwater life through the boat’s glass bottom. Hop off and spend some relaxing time at Papagayo Beach – the best beach on the island.
Enjoy a swim in crystal-clear ocean waters, or if you prefer, you can simply make a round trip journey to enjoy the sail.
Boarding will commence 15 minutes before departure time. Make sure you are on time. Timetables are available at the local tour operator's ticket office in the Playa Blanca harbor.
Timetable (departure times):
Playa Blanca to Marina Rubicon: 10:00, 11:30, 13:30, 15:30 (in summer + 16:45)
Marina Rubicon to Papagayo Beach: 10:15, 11:45, 13:40, 15:40 (in summer + 16:55)
Papagayo Beach to Marina Rubicon: 10:45, 12:30, 14:15, 16:15 (in summer + 17:20)
Marina Rubicon to Playa Blanca harbor: 11:15, 12:45, 14:45, 16:30 (in summer + 17:40)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hop-on hop-off round-trip tour
- Speedboat to the beach (depends on weather conditions )
Cena nie zawiera
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The local tour operator's ticket office (in the harbor) can provide more information and timeschedule if needed