Swim with Crocodiles and Visit a Mayan Community
Come and meet other aspect of the Mayan Civilization, its wild & nature part! Get lost in a real jungle, visit a real Mayan village, visit Mayan elementary school, find about ancient Meliponas bees lifestyle and swim with a real crocodiles like a true National Geographic explorer during with one of a kind half-day small group tour!
The tour promotes sustainable tourism and encourages indigenous communities to preserve the forests and wild life in which they currently live. Learn about flora and fauna of the region and the importance of ecological tourism.
Visit the lagoon of the community and safely interact, inside a cage, with Moreletti crocodiles in their own wonderful natural habitat. Get amazing photos and have an incredible adventure like a true National Geographic explorer.
After the main activity you will return to the heart of the community, where you will visit the elementary school of the Mayan Village and learn about the cultivation of a Meliponas bees. The Mayan Civilization cultivated Meliponas bees as a source of energy & food and for medicine and rituals purposes. This tour is a real opportunity to be in touch with local people and their families.
- Snorkeling gear: life jacket, mask and snorkel.
- Swim with crocodiles in a special cage in their native habitat.
- Professional private guide.
- Snacks and water.
- Visit to a Mayan Community and elementary school
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on a private transportation.
- Private tour only for your group.
- Tour is operated on English, French, German, Russian & Spanish.
- Direct Hotel´s lobby for Cancun Hotel Zone and Riviera Maya
- Ask for pick up details for Downtown hotels and apartments booked via AIRBNB and similar services
Cena nie zawiera
- Tips (optional)