Gdańsk 3-hour Traditional Walking Food Tour
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Gdansk on this 3-hour food tour. Learn about the city's fascinating history, elegant architecture and unique culture. Stop for food tastings at 5 of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
- Visit local restaurant and specialty food shops
- Learn about Gdansk's turbulent history and unique culture from your local guide
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
- Try dumplings, "gołąbki," potato pancakes, schabowy, sausage rolls and much more
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk along Gdansk such as the bustling Old Square in the historic district. After a meet and greet with your guide, you’ll head out on a flavorful and fun adventure, covering around 1.5 miles.
Visit 5 venues, including specialty food stores and restaurants, to sample the fresh flavors of the local cuisine. Tastes will include dumplings, "gołąbki," potato pancakes, schabowy sausage rolls and delicious cream rolls.
The tour will end in the greatest local patisserie in Gdansk. This is a real showcase of this city and every guest who love the best desserts have to visit this place! Anyway on this trip, you will feel the atmosphere of old and modern Gdansk's culinary tradition and culture,
- You will try most of what is typical Polish cuisine
- Food tastings at 5 stops
- Local guide
- Duration: 3 hours, Monday - Sunday, 13.00
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- Cinema City Krewetka, Karmelicka, Gdańsk, Polska; odjazd o: 13:00
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything