Full day guided tour to Mosta, Crafts Village, Mdina & Valletta
Full day guided tour visiting Mosta, Crafts Village, Mdina & Valletta
This tour is available in English and Russian
We will first start with a visit to Mosta which a town in the centre of Malta famous for its Rotunda Church. The Mosta Dome is the third largest unsupported dome in the whole world. This church was built in the 18th Century and became known in 1942 when during World War II, a dropped bomb failed to explode, thus sparing the lives of 300 people.
The next stop of our tour is Ta Qali Crafts Village. Here you will be able to watch local artisans at work blowing elaborate glass art pieces, assembling silver filigree jewellery and much more.
Following that we visit Mdina. Mdina once the capital city of Malta is also referred to the Silent City since it inspires tranquillity at any time of the day or night. The only way to really experience and enjoy this city is onn foot, by exploring the quaint alleys, narrow streets, ancient buildings and magnificent far reaching views from its high bastion walls.
Finally you will visit Valletta which is Malta's capital city and also a World Heritage Site. During our tour, we will walk through the bustling streets of Valletta, and we will also enjoy breathtaking panorama of the Grand Harbour from the Upper Barracca Gardens. Here you will have free time for lunch. After lunch we will visit St. John's co-cathedral where we will see the painting by Caravaggio "The Beheading of Saint John the Baptist". This painting is considered a masterpiece and it is the only painting signed by the painter.
- Full day guided tour visiting Mosta, the Crafts Village, Mdina & Valletta
- Entrance ticket to St. John's Co-cathedral
- Entrance ticket to the Mosta Church
- Tour guide is available in English and Russian
- Attard, Malta; odjazd o: 08:30
- Valletta, Malta; odjazd o: 08:40
- Sliema, Malta; odjazd o: 08:55
- St. Julian’s, Malta; odjazd o: 09:10
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 09:00
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 09:05
- Qawra; odjazd o: 09:10
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:50
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 08:50
- Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:40
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:30
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.