Vietnam: One day adventure to Trang An - Ninh Binh from Hanoi
One day adventure to Trang An - Ninh Binh showcases the dramatic and beautiful landscapes of Trang An in Ninh Binh. This stunning ecosystem, studded with impressive karsts and carved with winding rivers and mystical caves, is also home to some fascinating temples and sites of cultural and historical importance. You will travel by car and boat to see the highlights of this area of outstanding natural beauty.
Full day: Hanoi - Dinh pagoda - Trang An Complex
You will be collected from your hotel at 08:30 to begin the 100km journey to Ninh Binh. You will be able to appreciate rural scenery on the journey as the city fades into the distance, and you are met with views of agricultural land. Your first stop will be Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam, whose majestic size and ornate Buddhist architecture create an imposing yet tranquil ambience. Here, you will see the Buddha Prayer Place which houses a 100-tonne bronze statue of the Buddha. You will then stop for lunch at a local restaurant which serves local specialities such as goat meat with elderberry.
After a delicious lunch, you will take a trip to the t Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex which was recently recognised a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. Here, you will board a sampan (a small traditional wooden boat) and take a boat ride through the rich and diverse landscape. The sampan will take you along the glassy rivers dotted with lotus flowers and through the caves which have been etched out of the staggering karsts.
After a relaxing afternoon floating amongst mountains, caves and temples, you will begin your journey back to Hanoi. The tour will end when you arrive back in Hanoi at approximately 18:00.
Late afternoon, We drive back to your hotel in Hanoi. End this tour of Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda around 18.00.
- A/C transfer.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
Cena nie zawiera
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight and taxes.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
- We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...