The tour of Valletta: Malta's Capital City - Guided Tour
Guided tour to Valletta available in Italian, German, English and French
Valletta is the capital city of Malta and a World Heritage Site. VAlletta is an open-air museum and it was officially recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The city is named for Jean Parisot de la Valette, who succeeded in defending the island from an Ottoman invasion in 1565.
The bastions, curtains and ravelins along with the beauty of its Baroque palaces, gardens and churches, led the ruling houses of Europe to give the city its nickname Superbissima - Most Proud.
During this tour you will walk through the bustling streets and to the Upper Barracca Gardens for a breath-taking panorama of the Grand Harbour. You will then visit St. John's Co-Cathedral where you will see the painting "The Beheading of Saint John the Baptist" by Caravaggio. This painting is considered one of Caravaggio's masterpieces and the only painting signed by the painter. You will then watch the Malta Experience show which will help you discover the Island and Malta's amazing history.
- Half day tour to Valletta with licensed guide
- Entrance ticket to St. John's co-cathedral
- Entrance ticket to the Malta Experience show
- Attard, Malta; odjazd o: 08:30
- Valletta, Malta; odjazd o: 09:30
- Sliema, Malta; odjazd o: 08:55
- St. Julian’s, Malta; odjazd o: 09:10
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 09:00
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 09:05
- Qawra; odjazd o: 09:10
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:50
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 08:50
- Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:40
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:30