Blue Grotto & Sunday Market in Marsaxlokk
Guided tour in Italian, German, English and French
Visit the famous Blue Grotto in Malta, a cave system with fantasitc light reflections inside and a picturesque large arch!
We will first drive to the Blue Grotto which is a number of sea caverns on the southern coast of Malta. At the Blue Grotto, the cave's location combined with the sunlight lead to the water mirroring shows numerous shades of blue. If weather permits, you can do a 25 minute boat trip around the caves for an extra cost.
We will then drive to the fishing village of Marsaxlokk. Marsaxlokk is a very popular attraction for tourists and locals where fresh fish and seafood caught during the same morning can be bought. Although the market was originally a fish market, it has developed and now it also sells locally produced honey, fruit jams, wine and much more. Free time will be given in Marsaxlokk.
- Half day guided tour with licensed guide
- Tour guide is available in the following languages: English, German, French, Italian
- Attard, Malta; odjazd o: 08:30
- Valletta, Malta; odjazd o: 08:40
- Sliema, Malta; odjazd o: 08:55
- St. Julian’s, Malta; odjazd o: 09:10
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 09:10
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 09:05
- Qawra; odjazd o: 09:10
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:50
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; odjazd o: 08:50
- Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:40
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; odjazd o: 08:30