Traditional 2 Harbours Day Cruise
Cruise around the natural harbours of Malta.
Commentary during the cruise available in: english, italian, french, german, russian, japanese and spanish.
Enjoy our cruise around the two natural harbours of Malta and their ten creeks. A detailed commentary will help you unfold the history of Valletta and the Three Cities dating back to 1565. Visiting historical forts, battlements and the ten creeks from the sea, will give you a different perspective of days gone by at you witness Malta's living past and busy present dockyards and marinas. These cruises is 90 minutes long.
The cruise takes 90 minutes.
- Cruise around the harbours of Malta.
- Transport to/from the hotel.
- Please note - if your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be given the closest possible meeting point.
- Kindly contact the supplier to confirm the pick up time after receiving the voucher.
- Ċirkewwa, Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 09:30
- Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 09:45
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:50
- Golden Bay, Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 09:50
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:10
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:10
- Qawra, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:15
- St. Julian’s, Malta - Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel; departure at: 10:30; In St. Julian's the main pick up point is Golden Tulip Vivaldi.
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 10:45
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 10:30
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 10:15
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.
Departure from Sliema Ferries (opposite Burger King)
- Return transfer leaving Sliema Monday to Saturday at 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm, 6.00 pm; Sunday 3.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
- Our boats are fully licensed, insured and inline with EU regulations.
- A fully stocked bar & toilet facilities are available on board.