Outback Experience-Half Day
Insight into Dominican culture and countryside lifestyle
Visit a typical Dominican house and meet the family
Showcase of Dominican art and craft
Cigar rolling demonstration and cigar tasting
Learn about organic cocoa and coffee plantations
Give us a chance to leave you speechless in only a half day! We’ll take you out to the country side deep into the REAL Dominican Republic for a full morning. Let us take your breath away with the spectacular scenery as you learn about Dominican culture, customs, history and plants. You’ll have a chance to visit a typical Dominican country home and meet the family, stop at a local school and learn about our educational system. You’ll feel like you’re taking a trip back in time when you see the simplicity of country life in the Caribbean. Take the opportunity to explore the coffee and cacao plantations!
To end a fabulous day with a bang, you’ll get to go boogie boarding on a beautiful Caribbean beach. The drinks are free flowing and snacks are waiting for you at the beach.
- Round trip transportation from-to Hotel of stay
- Light Snacks
- Open Bar Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, purified water, beer and rum. All are served from a chilled icebox throughout the day.
- Professionally trained Guides
Cena nie zawiera
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- At least 1 adult per booking mandatory
- Odbiór bezpośrednio z hotelu
- All passengers need to bring the following:
- Sandals or old tennis shoes (they may get wet!)
- Some $$$ for shopping opportunities
- Bathing suit / towel.