Volcano Hiking Tour in Lanzarote
Know the volcanology of the island
Low intensity hiking tour
During the eighteenth century in Lanzarote there took place one of the most important volcanic eruptions in the history of mankind over the past 500 years. From 1730 to 1736 the island suffered eruptions which practically devastated a large area of the south part of Lanzarote. That together with the evolutionary process of the island we are left one of the most spectacular volcanic landscapes on the planet. An outdoor geolocical museum unique in the world.
In this hiking tour you will discover the reasons for the landscape, the types of eruptions and volcanoes, lava flows, volcanic tubes and volcanic boms…Awaiting us is a fascinating journey through the savage terrain of Lanzarote. You are given also the opportunity to observe the rebirth of life in this extremely ecosystem.
The trek is carried out in the National Park of the Volcanoes. A unique experience. Treks of low intensity, 6K, Max. Altitude 403m , Accumulated Ascent 175m.
Essentials: closed shoes, warm clothes, sun protection, water and snacks.
- Mandatory Insurance
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick-up in Playa Blanca is subject to availability and for a minimum of 4 people
- Puerto del carmen, Tías, Spain; odjazd o: 13:00; Exact location will be confirmed once the booking is done.
- Costa Teguise, Spain; odjazd o: 13:00; Exact location will be confirmed once the booking is done.
- Playa Blanca, Spain; odjazd o: 09:00; przyjazd o: 13:00; Exact location will be confirmed once the booking is done.
- Remeber to wear close shoes, sun protection and bring water.