Rhodos: 1 day cruise to Turkey, Marmaris
THE SPIRIT OF THE EAST!
Embark on a journey to the Turkish seafront resort of Marmaris.The city of Marmaris is one of the most charming cities on the south shores of Turkey. The combination of medieval and modern architecture, the colorful, vivid market with the delightful aromas and the bargain invitations by the shopkeepers will make you part of the Eastern spirit in the city of Marmaris. Visit two countries in one day with the Full Day Cruise to Marmaris organized by Sea Dreams Cruises. Find below the detailed schedule, keeping in mind that you can have the option of participating in an escorted tour or discover the beautiful city of Marmaris by yourself.
THE FULL DAY CRUISE TO MARMARIS SCHEDULE:
- Bus transfer from your hotel to the Commercial Harbour.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding.
- Departure time is at 09:00am
- On arrival, meet with escort who aides at customs and introduces local Turkish guide. Board bus for a scenic bus tour of the Harbour for a unique panoramic view of Marmaris.
- On return to Marmaris, visit to a local jewellery business for a jewellery making demonstration; enjoy free refreshments and use of the WC facilities.
- Return by coach to a central drop-off location at the Marmaris promenade just outside the bazaar.
- Free time for shopping (approx 3 hours), before meeting the escort for the return bus transfer to Marmaris port.
- Boat departure is scheduled for 17:00.
- Upon arrival to Rhodes, return transfer by coach to hotels.
TIPS FOR CLIENTS:
A valid passport is required
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Carry with you small denominations of €, $, £ as they are widely accepted in Marmaris.
Also, a calculator to work out the exchange rate for shopping might come handy.
Sharpen up your bargaining skills!
- ENGLISH GUIDE
- TRANSFER FROM FALIRAKI/ KALITHEA/ RODOS/ ILLYSOSS / IXIA
- ESCORT ON A BOAT
- BOAT TICKET GO AND BACK
Cena nie zawiera
- for adult 15 euro port tax
- kids 12-6 years 15 euro port tax
- infants ( born in 2012 and after 2012) 5 euro port tax
- Taxes will pay in port not to us.
- transfer z miejscowości Afandu i Kolymbia płatny extra 5 euro/osoby
- no transfer from Kiotari, Pefkos, Kalathos, Lardos, Lindos, Theologos ( Guest camming to port by themself)
- With the reservation we need passport details : -name, -surname, -sex, -date of birth, -nationality, -passport number.