Cairo - 1 day local trip from Marsa Alam
Visit the famous Giza Plateau and the Great Pyramids
You will be picked up from your hotel by a modern air-conditioned bus to ride to Cairo, where you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau and the Great Piramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Middle Pyramids of Chephren, the Small Pyramid of Mykerinos and the mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for ancient pharaohs.
Then you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum and the famous Khan el-Khalili Bazaar! Lunch during the tour is included.The Cairo Museum has existed since 1902. The museum has 100 rooms, containing 120 thousand exhibits showing the magnificent civilization of ancient Egypt. You can admire the famous hall devoted to the excavations of the Pharaoh's tomb of Tutankhamun (gold mask and sarcophagus), collections of Phyuman portraits, royal mummies (room with royal mummies is additionally paid - about 100 LE), Pharaoh's statues, eg Ramses II, Tutmosis III and their wives and gods and goddesses.
- transfer from/to the hotel
- english-speaking tour guide
- entrance fees according to the tour schedule
- all taxes and service charges
Cena nie zawiera
- soft drinks, beverage
- minimum 3 persons
- we invite you to local trip with a Polish/English/Russian guide to Cairo. Children up to 6 years old go for free, discount for children up to 12 years - 50%. Transfer from every hotel in Hurghada and surrounding area.