- Local English-speaking guide
- Roundtrip transportation via private 4x4 vehicle
- Speedboat ride with professional driver
- Olive oil tasting
- Traditional Greek lunch (seasonal dishes)
- 1 glass of wine and shots of raki (a local spirit)
- Refreshments (iced tea, seasonal fruits, energy snacks)
Cena nie zawiera
- Entrance ticket to Spinalonga archaeological site (EUR 8)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs or personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide and driver
- Starting time: 9.15 AM-9.45 AM
- Duration: 7 hours
- Language: English
- Meeting point:
- Plaka: At 9:15am at the Agia Marina church, next to the Blue Palace hotel.
- Elounda: At 9:25am at the square and roundabout at the church side.
- Agios Nikolaos: At 9:45am at the bridge in front of the tourist information office.
- Ending point: Same as meeting point.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to join this tour.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 4 people.
ID: 8665; Athens urban tours