Albufeira, Portugal: dolphin watching & caves
A 2-hour boat trip that combines two unforgettable experiences in the coast of Algarve: dolphin watching and a visit to some of the rock formations and caves found along the coastline.
A two-hour activity that combines two unforgettable experiences on the Algarve coastline: the observation of cetaceans (dolphins) and a visit to the most stunning sea caves and other rock formations in the region, between Albufeira Marina and the famous Benagil cave or “Algar de Benagil”.
The most common species of cetaceans are the “Common Dolphin” (Delphinus Delphis) and the “Bottlenose Dolphin” (Tursiops Truncatus).
This activity usually takes place on the catamaran Belize Terceiro, which is equipped with a WC and free wi-fi.
- Check-in up to 30 minutes prior to the activity, at the reception of AlgarExperience in Albufeira Marina.
- Not allowed to bring food and/or drinks on board.
- Activity not allowed to children under 3 years old.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- AlgarExperience reserves the right to use AlgarExperience or Enjoy The Sea vessel if the Belize Terceiro is unavailable.
- AlgarExperience is not responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings during the activity, we advise you to ensure their adequate protection.
- Rebooking policy: From May to October, in the case of the client not seeing dolphins there is no refund, but you have the option to rebook this experience without cost or use the value as credit for another experience, except for Parasailing and Reef Fishing activities.