Albufeira, Portugal: dolphin watching & beach BBQ
A five-hour activity that will take you on a journey to enjoy the incredible sensation of cruising on the open seas and watching these amazing cetaceans (dolphins) on their wild environment, stopping at a secluded beach* to enjoy a barbecue prepared by the crew and just relax.
BBQ Menu: Grilled mixed meat Grilled Fish Grilled Prawns Crisps Algarvian Salad Season Fruit Open Bar at the beach (water, soft drinks, beer, red / white wine, sangria)
Stand up paddle boards, racquets and snorkeling gear is available.
You will also visit some of the most emblematic caves and rock formations in this beautiful Algarve coastline.
- BBQ menu (grilled shrimp, grilled fish, grilled meat, crisps, algarvian salad, fruit of the season).
- Vegetarian menu available upon request.
- Open bar exclusively on the beach (water, soft drinks, beer, red/white wine and sangria).
Cena nie zawiera
- Other drinks available at the bar on the beach.
- Check-in up to 30 minutes prior to the activity, at the reception of AlgarExperience in Albufeira Marina.
- Not allowed to bring food and/or drinks on board. Activity not allowed to children under 3 years old.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Open Bar (water, soft drinks, beer, wine and sangria) exclusively at the beach and subject to responsible consumption.
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years. ID may be requested at the check-in time and / or at the bar.
- AlgarExperience is not responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings during the activity, we advise you to ensure their adequate protection.
- If the weather conditions are not favorable to the disembark on the secluded beach, the BBQ will be held on the beach of Ferragudo.