Albufeira, Portugal: sunset BBQ
A six-hour experience designed for those who love the sunset!
Cruise along the coastline, visit some caves, including the famous Benagil Cave or “Algar de Benagil”, and disembark on a secluded beach* to enjoy a barbecue prepared for you by our experienced crew, in a memorable setting.
It will be accompanied by a live “chill-out” music performance on the beach by a musician or a DJ.
This activity usually takes place on the Belize catamaran, but the Belize Segundo catamaran may be used instead. Both have a top deck, lounge, bar, 2 WCs and are equipped with free Wi-Fi.
BBQ Menu: Grilled mixed meat Grilled Fish Grilled Prawns Crisps Algarvian Salad Season Fruit Open Bar (water, soft drinks, beer, red / white wine, sangria)
- BBQ menu (grilled shrimp, a variety of meat, grilled fish, crisps, algarvian salad, fruit of the season).
- Vegetarian menu available upon request.
- Open bar on the beach and on the boat (water, soft drinks, beer, white/red wine and sangria).
Price does not include
- Other drinks available at the bar.
- Customers must check in up to 30 minutes prior to the activity, at the AlgarExperience desks at Albufeira Marina.
- Stag groups are not accepted in this activity and subject to refusal to board if detected, without a refund.
- This activity is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Access to the Top Deck is available upon check-in, at extra cost and subject to availability.
- Open bar subject to responsible consumption.
- No food or drink may be taken on board, except food for infants (up to 3 years of age).
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years. Proof of age may be requested upon check-in and/or at the bar.
- If the weather conditions are unfavourable for landing on the secluded beach, the BBQ will be held on Ferragudo beach.