Saona from Punta Cana
Set sail to discover amazing white sandy beaches, coconut palm trees, crystal clear turquoise waters and the special Dominican touch that makes for an unforgettable day of smiles, rum, and merengue!
- Catamaran Cruise and Speedboat ride
- 3 hours of leisure in Saona Island
- BBQ lunch and beverages on the beach
- Beverages on board the catamaran
Start your day with a scenic drive to dock where you'll embark on a wonderful catamaran to start your adventure. The first stop will be a cocktail at an incredible sandbar in the middle of the ocean, famous for its abundance of starfish.
Then you´ll head for wonderful Saona Island to enjoy lunch under palm trees, right on the beach. You may swim, play volleyball, and learn how to dance merengue or simply enjoy some leisure time while getting tanned. Definitely the best day of your vacation!
For your return, and back on the vessel, you´ll have the opportunity to gaze at incredible vistas deserving to be taken in for everlasting memories…and of course, there´s also your camera to keep those images handy to share with everyone back home.
- Roundtrip air-conditioned transport.
- Catamaran and speedboat cruise.
- BBQ lunch, domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Professional guide.
Cena nie zawiera
- Gratuities (optional).
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women. The sailing to and from the island can be speedboat/catamaran or catamaran/speedboat.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses and sandals or shoes that can get wet. Wear biodegradable sunscreen and bring your camera to capture some great shots.
- Activity Duration: 7 hours
- Tour Duration: 9 hours