Hoyo Azul Eco Tour from Punta Cana
Discover Hoyo Azul, a hidden cenote located at the foot of a 75mt high cliff with the most astonishingly turquoise waters nature can offer. Also you will have the chance to gaze at exotic orchids and other rare and unique plants.
- Visit the famous Hoyo Azul, a natural pool with crystal clear water
- Orchid and exotic plant observation
Hoyo Azul ecological tour was designed to educate and bring visitors face-to-face with the Dominican nature and learn about myriad data on botanical aspects and classifications.
You will be assisted by an experienced guide who'll show the way through amazing eco trails to enjoy the opportunity to gaze at orchids, bromeliads, ferns, and cacti, stopping briefly at each station and learning everything about these fascinating plant varieties.
For a well-deserved cool off, the tour will end up at Hoyo Azul cave; a natural pool with blue, crystal clear water formed at the base of a tall cliff.
Visitors will be able to jump in and frolic for a while, swim and explore for 30 minutes in this incredible piece of paradise, part of the Dominican Republic´s astounding countryside, before going back to their hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation and bottled water.
Cena nie zawiera
- Tips, photos, food & drinks.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit closed shoes and sunscreen
- Cameras, cellular phones or other loose objects are not allowed on the tour.
- Activity Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Duration: 3 hours