Marinarium from Punta Cana
The best snorkeling cruise in Punta Cana in a natural aquarium! Discover the diversity of marine life that inhabits the reef. Plus, enjoy a fascinating sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bavaro.
• Snorkel with sharks and rays in a 40,000 m2 marine park
• Cruise along the natural reserve of Cabeza de Toro
Snorkel in Punta Cana in a natural aquarium! Discover the diversity of marine life that inhabits the reef. Plus, enjoy a fascinating sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bavaro.
The best snorkeling cruise in Punta Cana takes place in a 40,000 m2 natural aquarium! Marinarium invites you to discover the wonders of the reef in it and the variety of marine life that call it home. Join us for a fantastic half-day cruise and seize this unique opportunity of snorkeling with stingrays and nurse sharks.
Snorkeling is followed by a beautiful sightseeing cruise along the landscapes of the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bavaro that'll leave you speechless by their sheer beauty. Finally, hit paradise and relax in waist-deep waters in Bavaro’s natural pool, your fave cocktail handy.
- Catamarans with two decks, equipped with a glass bottom.
- Open bar and snacks.
- Natural pool with floating bar.
- A/C transportation.
Cena nie zawiera
- Photos and souvenirs.
- Transportation is included; however, pick up and drop off times vary by hotel.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear a bathing suit, sandals, sunglasses, and bring your towel. Don't forget your camera.
- Activity Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Duration: 4 hours