Jeep Safari from Punta Cana
Learn about the Dominican culture while driving a Jeep, and get to know the real life outside your hotel! Find out about local traditions and see plantations where local produce is grown, on this enjoyable Jeep Safari.
- Drive a jeep across the Dominican countryside
- Visit cacao, coffee, banana and other different plantations
- Additional Canopy activity
- Typical lunch and beverages included
On this Jeep Safari tour, you'll get to see some plantations of different produce products such as cacao, coffee, banana, mango, avocado, ginger, chestnut, papaya, and pineapple, among various other fruits, as well as citrus and herbs.
Also, enjoy a rich natural organic cocoa toast; coffee, a tropical fruit snack, and a drink of Mamajuana before visiting the beautiful Macao Beach.
On arrival in Rio Rancho Monte, you'll have the option of riding on a canopy.
Taste a refreshing welcome drink, and enjoy a rich Dominican lunch that includes rice with vegetables, spaghetti, Dominican yucca fries, fried potatoes, bread, cooked Creole eggplant, green salad, pork, grilled chicken, and fruit.
- Hotel pickup and drop off,
- drive a jeep,
- fruit snacks,
Cena nie zawiera
- Photos and souvenirs.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women. Minimum age to drive the vehicle:18 years with a valid driving license. The jeeps are for up to 4 pax, price per person.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 7 hrs
- Tour Duration: 8 hrs