Samana Explorer from Punta Cana
Enjoy a unique adventure with the complete tour to Samana. You will discover this amazing island by air, water, and ground while exploring the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic. A perfect day for an unforgettable holiday.
•Flight to Samana
• Horseback riding to El Limon waterfall
• Meal at local restaurant
• Catamaran ride to Cayo Levantado
Your day starts with a flight bound to beautiful Samana Island. Once there, you’ll hop on a safari truck heading for the vast jungle of the Dominican Republic, amidst the mountains of Sierra de Samana.
Next, you will go horseback riding until you reach the beautiful waterfall called El Limon. Here you can take a break, jump into the water to freshen up and take amazing photographs.
For your delight, you will taste a delicious typical meal at El Timon local restaurant with amazing panoramic views of the bay and the Napoleon Bridge.
Finally, you will board the catamaran and head to the alluring Cayo Levantado, a nature haven with white sandy beaches and crystal clear turquoise waters where you can take a swim and kick back. The perfect day for a perfect holiday.
- tour guide,
- catamaran ride,
- horseback riding,
- domestic beverages,
- buffet style lunch and National Park admission.
Cena nie zawiera
- Tips, video and photo service.
- Not recommended for people with any kind of health issues.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes, swimsuit, sunscreen, insect repellent, and sunglasses. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 12 hours
- Tour Duration: 14 hours