Samana Discovery from Punta Cana
Explore all the highlights that the beautiful island of Samana has to offer. Take a walk on the wild side and discover the real Dominican Republic with this complete tour around white sandy beaches, waterfalls, amazing views and the beauty of a true Caribbean paradise.
- Bus Drive to Miches
- 50 minutes Boat Ride from Miches to Samana.
- Horseback riding to El Limon waterfall
- Visit to Barcardi Beach, Las Flechas Gulf and explanation of its History.
- Panoramic City Tours Included in Santa Barbara de Samana
Enjoy a smooth bus ride through the countryside till you reach Bahia de Miches, where the real adventure begins after you board an amazing catamaran. Sail across the bay and enjoy the coast's panoramic views.
Hop on a safari truck to take a delightful sight-seeing tour of Samana. Then, a ride into the wild until hitting the amazing Zumbador waterfall; here you can jump into the water and be amazed by the majesty of the view: a treat for the senses.
For your relaxation, enjoy a tasty Caribbean lunch at a local restaurant while you gaze at magnificent views of the surroundings. Climb aboard the catamaran and take a breathtaking ride to Cayo Levantado Island.
Experience white sandy beaches and the warm turquoise water of this romantic Paradise, while you take a last glimpse of the amazing Samana Bay.
- Transportation, a sampling of coffee, hot chocolate, fruits, honey; helmet, boots, guide, refreshments; access to National Park El Limon and waterfalls; all-inclusive lunch at El Timon restaurant (beer, wine, and local cocktails); drinks in Cayo Levantado; official guides.
Cena nie zawiera
- Photos, videos.
- Not recommended for infants, pregnant women and people with walking difficulties.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes, swimsuit, sunscreen, insect repellent, and sunglasses. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 9 hrs
- Tour Duration: 11 hrs