Cenote Las Ondas from Punta Cana
Discover the mystical and breathtaking beauty of Cenote Las Ondas! This adventure includes an unhurried, relaxing eco walk through a trail located in the surroundings of a tropical dry forest in the grounds of the ancient Taino Chiefdom of Higuey.
• Visit incredible cave formations and see original Taino Pictograms
• Swim in a beautiful crystal clear water cenote
Throughout this incredible tour you will always be accompanied by a highly knowledgeable guide that will provide you with reliable information regarding the fauna, flora, the cenote and its formation and all about the Taino, African and Dominican cultures.
On the eco walk toward “Las Ondas” you will be able to see vivid representations and depictions of the Tainos, their rituals and the objects used in their daily living.
Upon reaching the mouth of the cave, you will go in via a staircase and as soon as you enter you will be in awe by the majesty and beauty of the crystal clear waters of this underground cenote.
Not only will you be able to see incredible cave formations and original Taino Pictograms, but you will also have the unique opportunity to enjoy a swim in these invigorating waters, previously used by the ancient Tainos to perform magical and spiritual rituals.
- Hotel pickup and drop off, entrance to Cenote and bottled water.
Cena nie zawiera
- Food & drinks.
- Cameras, cell phones or other loose objects are not allowed on the tour.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen and keep long hair tied. Don't forget to bring a towel and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 2 Horas
- Tour Duration: 4 hours