Santo Domingo City Tour from Puerto Plata
Spend a day full of history on a visit to Santo Domingo where you’ll find various buildings from the colonial era and cultural sites. At the end of the day, Los Tres Ojos National Park’s beauty will be the ideal colophon for a grand day of culture and leisure.
- Visit the oldest town of the "new world."
Immerse yourself and explore the First City of the New World in Santo Domingo on this full day historic and cultural experience! Follow the footsteps of the conquerors on a day trip filled with history.
Visit the main sites of Santo Domingo's Colonial area like Columbus' Old House or Las Casas Reales, formerly used as Parliament. Walk the continent’s oldest cobblestone street Calle de las Damas, and many other interesting locations of Santo Domingo's modern area.
Continue the journey and visit the amazing natural monument Los Tres Ojos, name given to a 50-feet open-air limestone cave located in the Mirador del Este Park, where you’ll find different pieces of evidence of pre-Columbian cultures living in the caves. This tour is a must for anyone who loves history, culture and natural wonders.
- Hotel pickup and drop off, lunch and drinks, tour guide and entrance to museums.
Cena nie zawiera
- Tips, photos, souvenirs.
- FREQUENCY: 1 day a week, Contact your Travel Agent. Excursion not available for clients staying at Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sandals or tennis shoes. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 4 Hours
- Tour Duration: 9 hours