Puerto Plata City Tour & Sosua from Puerto Plata
Visit the oldest fortress in the Dominican Republic. Ride through Puerto Plata's streets on the way to an Amber Museum. Enjoy some shopping and a delicious lunch before driving to Sosua, and then for a swim at one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean.
- Get to know Santiago and Sosua, two vibrant colonial cities
- Visit Fort San Felipe
This is an excursion that includes a bus tour and some walking around this lively and colorful city. Visit Fort San Felipe, a place full of history and nostalgia. This fort is, in fact, the only remnant of the colonial past of Puerto Plata. Then, enjoy a fascinating visit the Amber Gallery which includes samples of ancient fossils and valuable pieces made of amber from the mines in the mountains.
After a walk through the city's downtown, you will have the opportunity to shop for gifts from the shopssurrounding the plaza. There are some museums to see, interspersed in beautiful streets and plazas along this wonderful city port.
As a final destination, you will visit the most beautiful beach on the north coast with a chance to swim in its crystal waters or bask in the sand.
- Hotel pick up and drop off,
- Tour guide,
- Entrance to museums,
- Lunch & drinks.
Cena nie zawiera
- Tips, photos, and souvenirs.
- Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Minimum 8 participants).
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Bring comfortable clothes, bathing suit, sunscreen, sandals or Tennis shoes and hat, camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 6 hrs
- Tour Duration: 7 hrs