Damajagua Waterfalls from Puerto Plata
Jump, swim and have the time of your life on this journey filled with adventure through 27 different waterfalls, rivers, and natural pools. Get on board a Safari-style vehicle and explore the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic.
- Transportation on a Safari style vehicle
- Tour 27 different waterfalls, rivers and natural pools
This tour will take you to 12 cooling waterfalls, chiseled by Mother Nature’s celestial mallet, and carved in limestone, surrounded by lush thicket.
The journey begins after hopping on the back of a comfortable safari-style truck where a team of experienced tour guides and drivers share a short safety briefing; get ready to glide across natural water springs, bathing in the depths of heavenly-pared caves.
Glide through natural water slides and plunge into the refreshing springs, while you admire the shapes of a canyon’s rocks of several kilometers long. With the supervision of expert guides, you’ll jump, swim and immerse in this aquatic paradise!
Finally, you will go to the small town of Imbert, where we will visit a local market, where you will have the opportunity to purchase handmade products.
- Hotel pickup and drop off, tour guide, equipment for the activity.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos, video.
- Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Minimum 6 participants / Tuesday and Saturday.).
- Due to the bumpy nature of the journey this tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back injuries .
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, closed shoes or shoes for water. Don't forget to bring your underwater camera and extra cash.
- Activity Duration: Approx. 6.5 hours
- Tour Duration: Approx. 7 hours