Cayo Paraiso from Puerto Plata
Visit the beautiful deserted island of Cayo Paraiso, surrounded by limpid, emerald waters and white sand beaches. Jump in the water and snorkel to discover the amazing and colorful marine world around the coral reef. There, you can observe a variety of multicolored fish before jumping aboard a rapid vessel that´ll take you full speed to the next stop beyond the National Park of Mangroves.
- Travel by speedboat to Cayo Paraiso
- Snorkeling in coral reef
- Visit mangroves
Paradise is a kept secret in the Caribbean for you to discover. Visit the fantastic, deserted island of Cayo Paraiso, lined up by white sandy shores, encircled by clear water, and populated by a vast submarine life living in the coral reef.
A speedboat will take you to Punta Rucia to visit the little zoo and be able to feed the pelicans, iguanas, and turtles. Let the soothing sounds of the Caribbean take you to a leisurely mood. Cruise the waters until you reach Cayo Paraiso and jump in the water for some snorkeling and to have a great time swimming around multicolored fish and coral reefs.
Once back on the boat, snacks and refreshments are in order. The last stop is the National Park of Mangroves populated by different endemic species that make this place a unique one. To round things up, enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local fishermen’s restaurant.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, tour guide, lunch and soft drinks, boat adventure and equipment for snorkeling.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos, souvenirs.
- Due to the bumpy nature of the journey the tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back injuries.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, sandals, sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money for souvenirs.
- Activity Duration: 6 hrs
- Tour Duration: 8 hrs